7 Benefits of Consistent Chiropractic Care
Most people are aware that chiropractic care can help lessen back pain. However, there are some benefits of seeing your Bonita Springs, FL chiropractor on a regular basis that are less well-known. These benefits may just make your life happier.
Advantages of chiropractic consist of:
- It promotes natural healing. Whereas most other treatment solutions include the use of medications, surgery, or injection therapy; chiropractic care stimulates your body in curing itself naturally.
- It reduces children’s otitis media. A significant number of little ones suffer from frequent ear infections, and are often prescribed antibiotic drugs. Some young people have a decrease in otitis media after getting consistent chiropractic care.
- It can boost your immunity. Studies indicate that chiropractic adjustments may lead to a down regulating of pro-inflammatory cytokines and an increase in antibodies involved in the immune response. Furthermore, chiropractic can boost the production of leukocytes that assist the white blood cells in fending off disease.
- It can decrease digestive problems. If you have a hard time with digestion, regular chiropractic appointments can often lessen symptoms.
- You sleep better. When you’re not affected by spinal pain, your quality of sleep improves, helping you to feel more focused and full of energy.
- It can reduce your blood pressure. When the spine is out of place, body functions -- like your blood pressure -- aren’t properly maintained, elevating your risk of these types of health issues.
- It can enhance your balance. The more durable and healthy your spine is, the less difficult it is to balance, possibly preventing a personal injury due to a lack of stability like a slip and fall.
Experience these advantages and more when you see Dr. Green in Bonita Springs, FL. Call (239) 495-1166 and arrange your next appointment today!
Alcantra, J and Mayer DM. The successful chiropractic care of pediatric patients with chronic constipation: A case series and selective review of the literature. Clinical Chiropractor 2008. 11 (3) 138-47.
Bakris G, Dickholtz M, Meyer PM, Kravitz G, et al. Atlas vertebra realignment and achievement of arterial pressure goal in hypertensive patients: a pilot study. Journal of Human Hypertension 2007;21:347-352.
Knutson G.A. Significant changes in systolic blood pressure post vectored upper cervical adjustment vs resting control groups: a possible effect of the cervicosympathetic and/or pressor reflex. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapy 2001;24(2):101–109.
McMasters KL, et al. Blood pressure changes in African American patients receiving chiropractic care in a teaching clinic: a preliminary study. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine 2013; 12(2): 55-59.
Pohlman KA, Holton-Brown MS. Otitis media and spinal manipulative therapy: a literature review. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine 2012;11(3):160-9.